Thursday, February 10, 2011

night one in NY

I arrived at JFK Friday night and was getting picked up by my old camp buddys Oren and Alon that I met when doing camp America agesss ago. I hadn’t seen them for 10 years since I worked at a summer camp in New York! The power of facebook, only a few pokes and I had a place to stay in Brooklyn baby! Dressed as my buddy described as a bouncey castle they found me in no time. As soon as we got back to theres they banged the Knicks game on and they had organised a welcome party for me..it was like sleepers, loads of old buddys from camp came over. Thanks guys, It was a great night, it must have been as I don’t remember going to bed☺

This a shot of Oren sporting my new rubber duck earphones..gangster to say the least!




The morning after I caught Oren doing this:)

No comments: