Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Take Off Time time!

Check in was a mission and not to my backs surprise I had to pay extra on my bag. (Note to self : next time you start a business go for something like jewellery, much lighter…and leave your wooden screen print carousel at home) Oh i forgot before i got the screenprinter off deign studio waste yourself http://www.wasteyourself.com/ If you got a sneaker book theyve done some banging collabos as well as doing collections for brands like Tommy Hilfiger.

Straight away on the plane I got to test out the effectiveness of my fine English accent. To my horror American Airlines don’t offer alcohol free of charge! I’m no big drinker but I wanted a beer to toast the start of my adventure!). Result!

On the flight I was pumped to start my new book ‘streetwear’, it contains interviews and images on the worlds most famous streetwear labels. A large proportion of which come from the US. I figured this was a perfect book to inspire me and pump me up for my US takeover!I recommend it highly to anyone interested in the street fashion market all my bestys like kidrobot and Stussy are included, pretty inspirational insights/made me realise we need to make it happen now as most these dudes took off at about the 30 mark that im getting scarily towards!

No comments: